The Apprenticeship Programme is geared toward training the right candidate to become a qualified Vehicle Parts Advisor. But what does a Vehicle Parts Advisor actually do?
Parts Advisors are responsible for ordering, selling and managing stock control on a wide range of vehicle parts and accessories. Duties may vary from employer to employer but will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaising with other members of staff
- Working alongside on-site Service Technicians to ensure they have the parts needed to complete their daily work
Customers may include members of the public, service departments of retailers, and garages.
Please note, the Vehicle Parts Advisor role varies slightly by employer based upon the specific needs within the location.
Employer: Marshalls Car Centre
Wage: £156.00 (Weekly)
Closing Date: 9th Dec 2019
Possible Start Date: 9th Oct 2019
Expected Duration: 1 years