- Assist in observing each child’s progress and report on achievements and assist in maintaining records of each child’s day to day activities and development for parents using learning journeys.
- Assist with the supervision of children at play (indoors and outdoors) and at mealtimes.
- Assist in the planning and development of inspiring, enabling environments where children initiate play.
- Develop positive relationships with parents/carers working in partnership with parents/carers and foster positive relations between parents/carers, children, employees and the wider community.
- To participate in parents/carers evenings if required.
- To positively promote the nursery within the community.
- Be involved in fundraising events, assist with the promotion of the nursery, attend training events, open evenings and staff meetings if required.
- Undertake domestic jobs within the nursery, such as preparation of snacks, cleaning of equipment and nursery rooms.
- Ensure that you understand and follow the company’s policies and procedures, specifically Childcare, Employee Handbook, Health and Safety and Training.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for Health, Safety and cleanliness throughout the Nursery.
- Be familiar with all emergency and security.
Employer: COLOURBOX MONTESSORI SCHOOL LTD
Wage: £117.00 (Weekly)
Closing Date: 4th Nov 2019
Possible Start Date: 9th Oct 2019
Expected Duration: 18 months