This would be a great opportunity for someone who also has a keen interest in data science and would like to study towards gaining a Level 4 Apprenticeship, alongside getting practical experience in the working world as well.
- Assist Analysts in a range of data analysis and intelligence areas including data extraction, analysis and compliance with high standards of data quality
- Collect, organise and study data to provide business insight
- Cleanse, abstract and aggregate data, and to conduct a range of analytical studies on that data
- Work across a variety of projects, providing technical data solutions to a range of stakeholders/customers issues
- Document and report the results of data analysis activities making recommendations to improve business performance
- To have a good understanding of data structures, database systems and procedures and the range of analytical tools used to undertake a range of different types of analyses
- To interpret and apply the organisations data and information security standards, policies and procedures to data management activities
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis.
- Perform routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Use a range of analytical techniques such as data mining, time series forecasting and modelling techniques to identify and predict trends and patterns in data
- Assist in the production of performance dashboards and reports
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing
The Data Analyst will work across the whole organisation to improve our business intelligence reporting capabilities, in conjunction with the Business Systems (Applications) Team and the Business Insights Team.
The Data Analyst will be expected to work across the organisation, they will need to follow policy and process as outlined in the relevant departmental policies and procedures. They will need to adhere to data quality and data protection principles at all times.
The Data Analyst will have no direct responsibility for employees or budgets.
Employer: Cross Keys Homes
Wage: £227.00 - £303.00 (Weekly)
Closing Date: 30th Aug 2019
Possible Start Date: 12th Aug 2019
Expected Duration: 24 months