- Keep the cleaning areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile as appropriate, according to the practice's Health&Safety and infection control procedures and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Use all equipment and machinery in accordance with manufacture's recommendations and ensure that they are maintained regularly and in good working order.
- Provide chair-side assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is available.
- Always ensure the care and welfare of patients in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner.
- Accurately complete patients’ records as directed.
- Observe patient confidentiality at all times.
- Handle all substances in accordance with Health and Safety policies
- Be familiar and comply with all Health and Safety rules and guidance PPE, COSHH, Mercury Handling, infection control, waste disposal, etc.
- Develop and file radiographs and change radiographic solutions as directed.
- Complete laboratory request forms, keep records of work sent, received and fitted.
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery.
- Order*/ask the practice manager*/receptionist to order new supplies as required.
- Ensure computer/written records are accurately maintained and securely stored.
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records.
- Attend and participate in practice meetings.
- Other duties as necessary for the efficient operation of the practice (perhaps including the duties and tasks of receptionist as required).
- Undergo training as it may be required to develop your skills and abilities.
- Attend refresher and update training for medical emergencies and CPR
- Act in accordance with the practice rules and code of conduct.
Employer: Total Dental Care
Wage: £174.00 - £328.40 (Weekly)
Closing Date: 10th Oct 2019
Possible Start Date: 10th Sep 2019
Expected Duration: 18 months