Duties will include assisting in the provision and delivery of dental care to patients, reception duties and decontamination/sterilising in the surgery.
In-house training will be given by an experienced team and the apprenticeship qualification will be provided in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will have grade C/4’s GCSE or above (or equivalent) in English and maths. They must be organised, with good communication skills, be computer literate, keen to learn, be of smart and professional appearance at all times and have a positive attitude.
UHP Dental Care are looking to recruit a hardworking, reliable and enthusiastic person who wants to develop a career in dental nursing.
We are a friendly and well established practice in Kempston and are looking for someone to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate would have a professional approach with a mature and hardworking attitude. They would provide excellent patient care and show commitment to their work.
As a Dental Nurse your duties would include:
- Providing chair side assistance to the Dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
Employer: Uhp Dental Care
Wage: £120.00 (Weekly)
Closing Date: 31st Jul 2019
Possible Start Date: 12th Jul 2019
Expected Duration: 21 months